Gerald Celente on Jeff Rense Shwo 12 Aug 2010

Gerald Celente : " Anybody that eats corporate food , goes to chain store to dine and they get sick , they deserve what they got , poison in poison out , and I do not wanna hear from any paid off doctor from the chemical industry or the pharmaceutical industry saying there is no proof between eating poison and getting sick , I am not a kid , so they can tell that to somebody that they pay off like a politician but you're gonna tell me...matter of fact Jeff the first book I have worked on was Natural Healing back in 1986 and I also have an honorary doctorate degree from The National University of Health Sciences ...so I know what's going on..." "My definition of hell is taking that last breath and knowing that you are not that person that you claimed to be , the moment of death is the moment of truth..the moment of truth is coming" Gerald Celente added ..This is the time for rejuvenation of America only the fit people will survive the coming collapse Gerald explains....



View the Original article

0 Kommentare: